Your favourite Shooters?

Naiwen

I personally love : Devil may cry and Golden Eye 64. What's yours?

PGen98

Administrator
Halo 2 or Doom for me, classics and truly fun games :)

PGen98

Administrator
Doom's a classic shooter, you try to make your way through levels taking out different types of demons, it's quite fun but you need to be able to appreciate classic shooters to really enjoy it. Halo 2 is really fun, but you're a super-soldier, so you take a lot of damage before you die and the physics are far less realistic than your typical shooter. It's still great to play and holds up well today, just takes a bit of an adjustment if you're coming from the likes of a Call of Duty or Battlefield type of game.

Naiwen

Doom's a classic shooter, you try to make your way through levels taking out different types of demons, it's quite fun but you need to be able to appreciate classic shooters to really enjoy it. Halo 2 is really fun, but you're a super-soldier, so you take a lot of damage before you die and the physics are far less realistic than your typical shooter. It's still great to play and holds up well today, just takes a bit of an adjustment if you're coming from the likes of a Call of Duty or Battlefield type of game.
I really like the sound of it, @PGen98!