Recent content by Brad P

  1. Brad P

    Level up! Every time I click on the site x3

    Lol, to be fair, I did the same when I saw the post. Are you having the same issue?
  2. Brad P

    What are you playing this week? - September 28 to October 4

    Tell me what you have been playing. I need ideas.
  3. Brad P

    Gizmo

    Hey Gizmo! Thanks for joining 😊
  4. Brad P

    All digital future, your opinions on that?

    I’m not completely against digital, because the convenience is hard to argue with, but I definitely don’t want physical games to disappear completely. For me the biggest issue is ownership. If I buy a physical game, I can keep it, lend it to someone, sell it or pick it up again years later...
  5. Brad P

    Level up! Every time I click on the site x3

    Here is an example of embedding this dossier across forums using the new BB code: [dossier]294
  6. Brad P

    Level up! Every time I click on the site x3

    Will sort this out. Thank you for bringing it up 😊
  7. Brad P

    Cant log into trainer

    Can you let me know its working?
  8. Brad P

    Application refuses to accept my login

    This is fixed.
  9. Brad P

    Cant log into trainer

    This is being fixed now.
  10. Brad P

    Hello everyone.

    Welcome mate. Solid list -- Rocket League and Phasmophobia are both great. What platform are you on mostly?
  11. Brad P

    Nomad here

    Welcome to Rival Gaming
  12. Brad P

    Smokey here.

    Hey. Thanks for signing up 😊
  13. Brad P

    Application refuses to accept my login

    Please re download
  14. Brad P

    Application refuses to accept my login

    Got an update. Ill get it over to you shortly. I cant upload to server at moment.
  15. Brad P

    Application refuses to accept my login

    Let me report this to the Developer. Apologies for this.
Back
Top